AZUBA COLLABORATION SERVICES S.L is a company dedicated to the service of preventive maintenance, service of repair and service of installation of machinery of hotel trade, as well as to the installation, maintenance and provisioning of systems of protection against fires.
Through the application of a Management System, based on the requirements of standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, we seek to achieve continuous improvement in the quality of services and activities of our organization.
To this end, AZUBA considers the basis of this Policy, as the basic pillars of the organization to achieve continuous improvement in the effectiveness of this Management System, the following guidelines, which will serve as the basis for establishing our annual objectives:
- To ensure the satisfaction of its customers based on a correct treatment and a continuous effort in the provision of service based on their requirements and our commitments.
- Comply with the legal requirements that apply to it, as well as with those requirements that the organization subscribes to continually evaluating such compliance, in all areas of activity.
- Continuously improve the quality of the provision of our services and our behaviour in the face of the environmental impacts generated by our activity, by establishing objectives and goals to achieve this.
- Permanently improve the competitiveness of our services, involving our customers at all times and continuously adapting the developments to their needs, trying to collaborate through our services to correct management policies also among our customers.
- Ensuring a continuous and permanent updating of our resources, both technological and, above all, our staff, promoting policies of continuous professional training that allow them to advance in their knowledge at the pace that our sector does.
This policy will be reviewed for continuous adaptation annually by the management, as well as the objectives and goals of the company, and communicated to all staff of the organization being available to the public at the request of any interested party.
In Madrid, 20th of June 2019